Scope of the Journal “Voprosy Materialovedeniya”
(Problems of materials science)
For publication purposes we accept papers, which contain new scientific knowledge in the field of modern materials science based on harmonious combination of theoretical and applied research, experimental development and industrial application of new materials and technologies.
- Metallurgy and metallography, heat treatment of metals and alloys;
- Materials for hull structures and power equipment, material science in mechanical engineering;
- Constructional nanostructured materials and nanotechnologies, including nanosized and nanostructured powder materials;
- Polymer and metallic composites, porous nanocomposites;
- Functional materials with desired properties (amorphous, intermetallic compounds, "intelligent" high-temperature superconductors, magnetic nanomaterials, fullerenes and nanotubes, functionally graded coatings, composite materials, biocompatible materials, diamond-like films, nanocatalysts);
- Welding and allied processes, welding materials and technologies;
- Corrosion and protection of metals;
- Radioactive material science;
- Structural and technological strength and materials performance;
- Testing, diagnostics and quality control of materials.