FSUE CRISM "Prometey" has its postgraduate centre and centre for doctoral training where scientific personnel is trained
(License of Federal Education and Science Supervision Agency - series 90L01 No. 0000761 (reg. No.710 dtd. 29.04.2013).
Training of scientific high-qualified personnel is a long-standing and
strong tradition of CRISM "Prometey" which is more than 75 years old.
5 members and corresponding members of different International academies, 20 doctors of sciences and 116 candidates of science
work in the scientific center.
Beginning from 2002 our Institute annually holds
Young Scientists and Specialists "New materials and technologies" (KMUS)
in which both Institute specialists and specialists of external designated
companies and enterprises including foreign companies take part.
Admission to Institute postgraduate centre is performed to the following
directions & specialities:
- speciality "Metal science and heat treatment of metals and alloys";
- speciality "Material science (in mechanical engineering)";
- speciality "Welding, allied processes and technologies".
Dissertation Council at FSUE CRISM "Prometey"
Dissertation Council D 411.006.01 accept doctoral and candidate dissertations for defence to 3 scientific specialties:
- 05.16.01 - metal science and heat treatment of metals and alloys;
- 05.16.09 - material science (in machine building);
- 05.02.10 - welding, allied processes and technologies.
Galina. M. Orlova - Head of
Postgraduate centre (Researchers Training)
Tel.: (812) 274-13-17
Fax: (812) 710-37-56