Home → Material testing
FSUE CRISM "Prometey" organizes and carry out research works of structural materials including certification and expertise tests. In the Institute test facilities the following are also done: forecasting, technology audit and certification of materials.
- PROMTEST KM (structural materials);
- SUDATOMENERGOTEST (structural materials);
TITAN-TEST PROMETEY (titanium materials);
- HULL POLYMER COMPOSITES (non-metallic
- PROMETEY-NANOTEST (nanomaterials).
Common Use Center (CUC) of unique equipment "Composition, structure and properties of structural and functional materials" of CRISM "Prometey"
Center is intended for provision of service package and increase of efficiency of use of the Institute experimental and instrument base including physico-analytical measurement, test and process equipment and equipment used for a solution of problems defined by priority directions for development of science, methods and technologies of Russian Federation.
- CUC is equipped with more than 100 units of unique research equipment.
- CUC provides more than 200 types of different tests.
- More than 50 organizations annually use CUC equipment on a contractual basis or free of charge.
- CUC includes 13 laboratories, providing scientific and technical services
Certification Centre "Prometey" - certification of nondestructive testing
Attestation Centre "Prometey" is created on the basis of CRISM "Prometey"
and operates since 1992. AC "Prometey" performs certification of personnel
on the I and II levels of qualification for non-destructive testing (NDT).
CRISM "Prometey" has the certificate №NOAP-0024 from 19.03.2010 for
accreditation as an independent organization for certification of nondestructive
testing personnel in accordance with ISO / IEC 17024: 2012, SDA-13-2009, the
ATS-24 2009 PB 03-440-02 in a Unified system of conformity assessment in the
field of industrial and environmental safety, energy safety and